Making A Business Happen

My Business and How I Am Doing It

Friday, September 22, 2006

Money Business


I worry sometimes that I don't have enough business knowledge to run a business and then I realize how much information there is available. Somehow, I am money dumb. I don't know much about money so I realized the other day that I need to research it or something. I had no ideas so I went to the Forbes list of billiionaires and realized how so uncool it is to be a millionaire! Apparently, the world is now saturated with enough millionaires to make it passe. What's more amazing that Mr.Gates, Mr Buffet and Mizzz Winfrey are all still filthy rich, Why? Because they no longer get paid for contributing to an entity, because they are an entity.

I have married the terms, business and money in my head because if doing business is not to reap a profit, make a decent living or grasp at future prosperous opportunity then it is just a very ludicrous way to waste money-making time. The one thing that always makes me over think any situtation or idea is that starting a business will not guaruntee money. When I say "money", I mean the "mean green" that flourishes into a white piece of paper or a "titanium" credit card. I am sure that Oprah has no cash on her EVER!

So,I think that some people get or have money but have no idea what to do with it to become an entity. I am sure I wouldn't know but I am learning. I now understand that a million dollars in a fools hand may as well be $1 because it will be disregarded just the same.

The point of this article is that if you plan to make money it would be a GREAT thing to just find out about investing, saving and budgeting. I'm sure wouldn't want a whole bunch of money and no clue what to do except spend. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home